Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Matthew turns 6 with style!!

It's so cliche, "How time flies", isn't it? He's grown from a challenging (to say the least!) baby into a joyous, bright, remarkable young man, and we couldn't be more proud!


Bounce Planet, here we come!






Tim made the cake, and quite the cake it was! Several people thought it worthy of "Ace of Cakes" status! It was a scene from the Lego power miners!






The goofball insisted on putting his jacket on backwards!
Grammy and Grandpa gave Matthew a money counting bank! It was a big hit!

A beautiful picture isn't it! A show of love and gratitude wrapped up in one smile!


Matthew in his classroom, celebrating the big day!

1 comment:

Elizabeth L. Polis PT said...

Hi Gang!!

Happy Belated Birthday, Matthew!!

Looks like you all had so much fun.
Lots going on in the Lein household. I cant wait to see more creations from the Ace of Cakes cookbook!!
Sarah!!! You are so grown up and lovely in all of these photos!
I hope we can plan a visit soon, I miss and love you all.

Love,
Bea