This is the story of our family, and I can't imagine a more worthy tale to tell! It's a story of love, laughs, and precious moments in time. Stay tuned as the story unfolds...
Monday, June 8, 2009
The Zoo is new every single time!!
It doesn't matter how many times you go, you always notice something new. Especially when looking through your children's eyes! I truly enjoy my children's company, they're funny and joyful, and always enthusiastic! Matthew was really into reading the map this time! Sarah was thrilled to visit her old friend the walrus.
Great pic of Mathew and the walrus! Motherhood sure is great! You are one lucky Mamma to have such great kids. I think the kids are pretty lucky too, they got a great Mom!
This story is about my family. I met my husband Tim in 1994, and he's been my hunnybunny ever since! It was a Doctor/Nurse thing, complete with stolen kisses in the scrub room before surgeries! Twue wuv, for sure! We married in 1996, and have been traveling the road to adulthood together ever since. Four houses, two dogs, and two children later, it's Lein's world, party on, excellent!!
2 comments:
Great pic of Mathew and the walrus! Motherhood sure is great! You are one lucky Mamma to have such great kids. I think the kids are pretty lucky too, they got a great Mom!
Hey you! Time for us BOTH to update the blog! I know I could stand to see a few wonderful pics of your family!
I had a lovely Monday because of you! Thank you!
Post a Comment