This is the story of our family, and I can't imagine a more worthy tale to tell! It's a story of love, laughs, and precious moments in time. Stay tuned as the story unfolds...
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Derby Days '09!!
Okay, so maybe it started out as an excuse to have a party, but what a great day! Good people, good race, good food... need I say more! And Matthew won the big money for the day, which is why he spent the next three hours walking around with his hand in his back pocket! That's where he was keeping his stash! Sarah and Matthew's horse, C U At The Finish Line, took second in the "mini-derby"!
This story is about my family. I met my husband Tim in 1994, and he's been my hunnybunny ever since! It was a Doctor/Nurse thing, complete with stolen kisses in the scrub room before surgeries! Twue wuv, for sure! We married in 1996, and have been traveling the road to adulthood together ever since. Four houses, two dogs, and two children later, it's Lein's world, party on, excellent!!
2 comments:
Great hat! I would like to know what the kids were doing with wine racks! What a great dress that Sarah has on. You all look lovely!
I love that you are the only one dressed in color! Way to go!
Post a Comment